Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
PaulR
New Contributor

Disable per-mapping en Object group

When the Fortimanager was loaded, it was done after loading the Network, so they were left in a single address group, several mappings per device, they asked to add a new address, I wanted to know what would happen if per-mapping was disabled.

1 Solution
PaulR
New Contributor

Finally I did a test with one more group that was in the same condition, I disabled per-mapping for that IP group leaving only the main one.
The reason was because I had another adom in the same condition, a single object with many mappings, which made it difficult to add a new IP.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DPadula
Staff
Staff

Hi PaulR

This article describes the per-mapping behaviour. 

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiManager/Technical-Tip-Per-Device-mapping-behaviour/ta-p/26486...

If you don't mind, could you please tell me the reason why you want to disable the per-mapping?

PaulR
New Contributor

Finally I did a test with one more group that was in the same condition, I disabled per-mapping for that IP group leaving only the main one.
The reason was because I had another adom in the same condition, a single object with many mappings, which made it difficult to add a new IP.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors