Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
RobertLukow
New Contributor

Default country prefix, how to change it to one of my choice

Hi Team,

When the user registers his account on the portal, he must select a prefix for the phone number. The question is how to set my country to be my favorite or by default will be chosen. The current default setting is +1 and I don't know how to change it. To clarify the question, how to change it so that the +48 prefix is always shown to each user. I traied change that in html code, but i failed. I searched the forum but didn't find anything.

A request for help

Fortiauthenticator 6.5.3

2023-12-01 14_46_28-Guest Internet - OneNote.png

1 Solution
RobertLukow
New Contributor

Okay, I did itMy mistake is that I tried to enter numbers (+48) and I had to enter the country letters (PL)

If anyone else needs this information, it can be done in the html code in the Authentication/Portals/Replacement Messages and then you chose your portal. The variable in the html code that by default looks like this: data-top-countries="", we enter our country between quotation marks: data-top-countries="PL" and this way, each user will always have our country selected during registration.

The entire html code for get the phone number from user, looks like this:

<input class="form-control intl-phone-input" id="id_intl_phone_{{:mobile_number}}" name="intl_phone_{{:mobile_number}}" data-top-countries="PL" data-field-id="id_mobile_number" data-field-name="{{:mobile_number}}" type="tel" value="{{:mobile_number_val}}" />

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
distillednetwork
Contributor III

not sure the type of portal you are using or the exact configuration, but have you looked at the replacement messages section?  There maybe a default defined in there you could change.

RobertLukow
New Contributor

Okay, I did itMy mistake is that I tried to enter numbers (+48) and I had to enter the country letters (PL)

If anyone else needs this information, it can be done in the html code in the Authentication/Portals/Replacement Messages and then you chose your portal. The variable in the html code that by default looks like this: data-top-countries="", we enter our country between quotation marks: data-top-countries="PL" and this way, each user will always have our country selected during registration.

The entire html code for get the phone number from user, looks like this:

<input class="form-control intl-phone-input" id="id_intl_phone_{{:mobile_number}}" name="intl_phone_{{:mobile_number}}" data-top-countries="PL" data-field-id="id_mobile_number" data-field-name="{{:mobile_number}}" type="tel" value="{{:mobile_number_val}}" />

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors