Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
SegLati
New Contributor

Change forticloud mail account

hello everybody, I changed the account on my fortigate 60F (fortios 7.0.15), now when I want to change the forticloud account on the forti I get the previous email without the possibility of changing it, if I go to system/fortiguard and choose "transfer fortigate to another account" I get an error origin mail (username or password).
How do I send the forticloud logs to the new email?

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @SegLati ,

If you get an error when you want to change your Forticloud account. You can create a customer services ticket to Fortinet. They can transfer your unit's old account to a new account. 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @SegLati,

On Dashboard > Status > FortiGate Cloud, you can deactivate (logout) it and reactivate with the new email. Assuming the FortiGate serial number is already moved to your new email. 

Regards, 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors