Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Skytech1
New Contributor III

Captive Portal on FortiAuthenticator with Google SAML

Hi community,

Is it possible to create a captive portal in FAC with users to authenticate with Google SAML? I have tested directly in FortiGate and it works fine, but what I'm trying to do is to limit the amount of devices that can connect with a user, for example a group of users can connect 2 devices with a user, and another group of users can connect with only 1 device, those users must be authenticated with Google Suite credentials....is it possible?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hi @Skytech1 ,
Have a look at article as it might match with your objective.

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Skytech1
New Contributor III

Hi @dbu thanks for the link.

I'm trying to do SAML instead of social login, i finally managed to point the captive portal of the FortiGate to point to the FAC and do SAML with GSuite, however I can't find a way to limit one account to one device per group...

The main difference with the article is that is done via API instead of SAML, but I'm not sure if that will only hold the accounts for my domain, or will be for the whole google domains

Thanks

dbu

There is a new feature with FAC 6.6.0  for  RADIUS.: Limit the number of concurrent MAC devices per user

You can use usage profiles to limit MAC addresses per each user.

Have a look here for more information.

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors