Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
atravel
New Contributor III

Can we default which SSL VPN option is given to clients?

We have two SSL tunnels, one is not quite ready. Can we only present one tunnel to the clients and "hide" the other one for now? 

1 Solution
btan
Staff
Staff

Hi atravel,

The 'Current Connection' will only preselect the tunnel when end user navigate to 'Remote Access' tab in FCT.
We currently do not have an option to hide a tunnel.
Let's say you have Tunnel-A and Tunnel-B. Tunnel-B is not ready.
End users will always be able to see Tunnel-B in the dropdown list.

IMO you can simply delete Tunnel-B in the profile, and add it back when it is ready.

Regards,
Bon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
akanibek
Staff
Staff

@atravel , what do you mean under "hiding"? You want users to match to only one tunnel? Or, you want to really hide the tunnel which is not ready to not be configured by some admins?

Asset
atravel
New Contributor III

I want the end user to not see one of the two tunnels. Either by hiding it or not listing it in the drop down. 

atravel
New Contributor III

Would either of these two option do what Im looking for? 

Capture.JPG

btan
Staff
Staff

Hi atravel,

The 'Current Connection' will only preselect the tunnel when end user navigate to 'Remote Access' tab in FCT.
We currently do not have an option to hide a tunnel.
Let's say you have Tunnel-A and Tunnel-B. Tunnel-B is not ready.
End users will always be able to see Tunnel-B in the dropdown list.

IMO you can simply delete Tunnel-B in the profile, and add it back when it is ready.

Regards,
Bon
atravel
New Contributor III

In which profile? 

atravel
New Contributor III

I found it. Thank you. 

amrutwell
New Contributor

Ive run into some issues with MFA in my environment. We had tried using email-OTP. On mobile, forticlient prompts for the OTP properly, enter it and you're connected. On the desktop, Forticlient just errors out but the OTP is still received in the users inbox... so the fortigate is holding up its end of the bargain, but forticlient for some reason doesnt know to prompt the user.

https://omegle.onl/ vshare
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors