Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Leenchen
New Contributor

CA Certificates cannot be deleted in EMS Server

Hello together,

We cannot delete the CA Certificate from Fortigates on our EMS Server.
The Fortigates we are talking about do not exist anymore. Under Administration -> Fabric Devices, these Devices no longer exist. When trying to delete the CA Certificates under Endpoint Policy & Components -> CA Certificates you get the error message: Server encountered an error, please try again later.

CA Certificate from new FortiGates are not displayed in the EMS and are therefore not available to be pushed to the clients.

In the log you can find the following entry:
…,Info,SourceConsole, 6 duplicates were not imported.

We are running FortiClient Endpoint Management Server 7.0.4 build 0276
And on the Fortigates Version 7.0.4 build0301

I would be very happy about suggestions for a solution
best regards

3 REPLIES 3
peisenberg
Staff
Staff

Hi 
Is this new installation ? Mentioned error message is not expected could you please create a TAC ticket to troubleshoot your issue ? 

thanks 

Pavol 

TAC
Leenchen
New Contributor

Hello Pavol,

thanks for your reply. This is a new Hardware, Fortigate 61F. For the initial configuration we restored a backup.
If it helps, it’s two appliance in a HA.

The EMS Server is not a new installation, its running quite a time now.

Do you think a software update on the Fortigate could help?

peisenberg
Staff
Staff

Hi @Leenchen 

Thank you for your reply. 
I think problem is with EMS. In my LAB on EMS 7.0.4 I am able to delete certificates imported from FGT. Fresh EMS might help but you will need to change HWID in your license I think. If that is case please create ticket with CS with request to update license of your EMS with new HWID , then import new license in your EMS server. then verify your issue again. 
Otherwise please create a TAC ticket as suggested previously.
thanks
Pavol 

TAC
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors