Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Coldfirex
New Contributor

Block pages on only 2 PCs

Howdy, I am attempting to deploy Fortiguard web filtering to 2 PCs in a network and I had a couple questions in regards to the best way to do this. We have a FortiWifi50B (v3 MR7 Patch 3). 1 PC is a desktop, while the other is a laptop that will sometimes use wireless or the internal lan. The wlan and lan are " trusted" through policies due to a server being on the lan. I have applied standard profiles (no web content filtering) to the outgoing firewall policies to the internet for lan and wlan1. I am guessing that I am going to have to add 2 extra profiles that contain the blocked webpages (1 for wlan and 1 for lan). Is this correct? Is there a better way? Also the standard outgoing policies are set to use the internal interface and the full internal subnet as the source addresses (wlan and full subnet for the wireless). Is this alright as long as the locked down policies are placed before the standard policy or will I need to customize the source addresses to somehow exclude the locked down PCs? I hope that made sense. Thanks!
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors