Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bmduncan34
New Contributor III

Azure FortiGate HA Deployment - ARM Template or Marketplace

I need to deploy a pair of VM02 Azure gates and I'm considering using the Active-Passive-ELB-ILB ARM template in Github.  Anyone have any comments on either option?  I like the idea of the automation in the ARM template but the one that is published is for using external and internal Azure LBs, and I'd prefer the Marketplace option of Active-Passive HA with Fabric Connector Failover.  I believe I may be able to modify the ARM template so as not to deploy the Azure LBs, but not sure how yet.  Has anyone else considered these two options and chosen one over the other?  Thanks for any input.

1 REPLY 1
bmduncan34
New Contributor III

Sorry I mistyped my message.  I should have said I'm considering using the Active-Passive-ELB-ILB ARM template in Github or the Marketplace option of Active-Passive HA with Fabric Connector Failover.  Also, what are the differences or pros/cons of using Azure LBs versus Fabric Connector Failover?  Thanks.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors