Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Dubos
New Contributor III

Automation without FortiManager

I have a version of the Fortigate 600D-LENC device, that is, without access to Fortinet cloud services and without access to FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer. Is there a possibility on FortiOS Firmware v5.4.1 build 3753 configure automatic backup actions and security policy changes?

With respect,

Daniil Dubosarskij

cit.rkomi.ru

With respect, Daniil Dubosarskij cit.rkomi.ru
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Dubos 

Welcome to Fortinet community and Thank you for your post. Hopefully, you've been keeping safe and doing well!

If you have the direct GUI/CLI Console access of the firewall then you will be able to set a automation stitch to perform the automated backup of the  firewall config. Please find the below article which explains about the  procedure.

Ps : The firmware version you are running is out of support, you will have to upgrade the firmware to 6.2 or later.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Dubos 

Welcome to Fortinet community and Thank you for your post. Hopefully, you've been keeping safe and doing well!

If you have the direct GUI/CLI Console access of the firewall then you will be able to set a automation stitch to perform the automated backup of the  firewall config. Please find the below article which explains about the  procedure.

Ps : The firmware version you are running is out of support, you will have to upgrade the firmware to 6.2 or later.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards
Dubos
New Contributor III

Hi, thank you for the answer, I can't upgrade to the new version whenever I want, but I'll take a note of it.

With respect,

Daniil Dubosarskij

cit.rkomi.ru

With respect, Daniil Dubosarskij cit.rkomi.ru
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors