Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jlmickens
New Contributor

Persistent Agent updates

Does anyone know how the FortiNAC agent update process works?  We recently upgraded to 8.8.5, and I set the persistent agent system setting to version 5.2.5.61.  Auto definition updates are set to go every 7 days.  It's been over two weeks since doing that, yet none of the workstations appear to be updating.  Granted, most folks are working from home, but I've been in the office several times since making that change and have been connected to the office network and my agent still has not updated from 5.1.8.  Should I just open a support ticket for this?

3 REPLIES 3
boneyard
Valued Contributor

did you get it to work in the end?

jlmickens

It's been a while, but I believe we traced the problem to the cert installed on the FortiNAC.  I apparently didn't install the intermediate certificates when I updated the cert and as a result, the client didn't trust the new client coming from the server.  I just checked my old tickets and it doesn't look like I opened one for this issue.

boneyard
Valued Contributor

thanks Jim

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors