Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dmux
New Contributor

No option to import certificate using Web UI?

Hello,

I'm trying to install an existing CA certificate and according to the documentation here http://help.fortinet.com/fos50hlp/52/index.html#page/FortiOS%25205.2%2520Help/Certificates.041.21.ht... 

I should be able to...

1.After you download the root certificate of the CA, save the certificate on the management computer. Or, you can use online SCEP to retrieve the certificate. 2.On the FortiGate unit, go to System > Certificates > CA Certificates. 3.Select Import.   However, when I go to System, I don't have a Certificates option in the menu. The options that I have, which are directly under System, are: Dashboard, FortiView, Network, Config, Admin and Monitor. I've looked under each of these sub-options but cannot find where a certificate would be imported.   I'm currently using a Fortigate60D running 5.2.1.   Any ideas as to how I'd go about doing this?   Thanks, dmux
1 REPLY 1
Christopher_McMullan

Hello dmux,

Enable Certificates under System > Config > Features and see if the option appears correctly or not. Certificates will be near the bottom  -  you have to click 'Show More' before being able to see it.

Regards, Chris McMullan Fortinet Ottawa

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors