Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ImmersiveJuan
New Contributor

Azure Resource Manager VPN

Hi Guys, 

I have a few questions regarding establishing VPN connection from my Fortigate 60c to Azure Network (Resource Manager). 

To begin, I'll give you some context. I had an environment before (classic), and it was working just fine. I decided to migrate everything to Resource Manager; the connection is up, but my local network is not sending data to Azure network. 

The only thing I changed in my previous VPN is the IP address on Phase 1 settings. I used the same shared key.

The status is up but the outgoing data is 0B. Am I missing something?

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
hussainarif
New Contributor

Hi, if i am not  wrong your vpn is not connecting with azure right? i have connected vpn on premises to azure, and its working fine. 

ImmersiveJuan

It is connected, the problem is that there's no ingress to VLan and no egress from my Fortigate 60c. VLan is sending data to my local just fine but not vise-verse.

ImmersiveJuan

hussainarif wrote:

Hi, if i am not  wrong your vpn is not connecting with azure right? i have connected vpn on premises to azure, and its working fine. 

Can you provide me instructions on how you did it?

hussainarif

Could you give me remote session on your system, i will check for you where's the problem exactly, if you need my skype id so kindly tell me.

Admin_FTNT

The Fortinet technical discussion forum is an open forum for the exchange of ideas and for posting requests for aid in using Fortinet products. We would advise all members to be extremely cautious when exchanging personal information with other members. Fortinet does not encourage, and cannot be held responsable for any consequences arising from members exchanging their company or personal details. Regards, Admin.
abarrales
New Contributor

I have the same issue, I appreciate any suggest.

Thanks in advance!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors