FortiSOAR Discussions
rrighi
Staff
Staff

Help with Upgrade to FortiSOAR 7.5.0

Hi community,

I am upgrading the FortiSOAR from 7.4.3 to 7.5.0. Some upgrade steps went OK, but some got error. Below you find the status and where I would like to ask your help:

1) For upgarde I am using this guide https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortisoar/7.5.0/upgrade-guide/332067/upgrading-a-fortisoar-enterp... I´ve upgraded to 7.5 and then I´ve run 'sh migrate-fortisoar-7.5.0.bin --import backup-743.tgz". Until here the upgrade was running OK. First the Rick Linux packages werw upgraded, then the FortiSOAR itself. Now it was time to bring back the configurations...

2) I´ve got a problem with the below commands:

# sudo –u nginx php /opt/cyops-api/bin/console app:import:from:file –f /opt/cyops-api/src/DataFixtures/Widgets/widgets.json

csadm package content-hub sync --force

[ERROR] An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] connection to server at "localhost" (127.0.0.1), port 5432
failed: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "cyberpgsql"
connection to server at "localhost" (127.0.0.1), port 5432 failed: FATAL: password authentication failed for
user "cyberpgsql"

3)  I´ve run "csadm license --show-details" and the system said "License not found on the system".

I tried to deploy the .lic using the CLI and get an error. 

What do you suggest to fix the upgrade to 7.5.0? Do I need to redeploy the License after upgarding to 7.5.0?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best Regards,

Rafael Righi

Consulting Systems Engineer
1 REPLY 1
aghutke
Staff
Staff

Hello,

When you executed the upgrade from version 7.4.3 to 7.5.0 using the CLI command #sh fortisoar-inplace-upgrade-7.5.0.bin, did you encounter any issues? Specifically, did the LEAPP upgrade encounter any failures?

LEAPP upgrade handles the entire process, including taking a backup of your FortiSOAR instance, upgrading the operating system, installing FortiSOAR, and restoring the backup onto FortiSOAR.

If the LEAPP upgrade fails, then only you'll need to follow the manual steps outlined in the documentation.

If the LEAPP upgrade does fail, please provide the LEAPP logs located at /var/log/leapp/leapp-upgrade.log.