FortiSIEM Discussions
Waloo5
New Contributor III

FortiSIEM All In One event data on NFS

Hello teams,

I have new installation of FortiSIEM Supervisor All in One, and my request is it's possible to configure NFS storage for event database and how to do this?

best regards

Amir
Amir
1 Solution
ozkanaltas

Hello @Waloo5 ,

In my opinion, you can use NFS with your all-in-one deployment. Because all-in-one deployment covers workers or collector nodes.  

Also, I have an all-in-one deployment I can change my storage type local to nfs. 

image.png

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
4 REPLIES 4
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @Waloo5 ,

You can review this document about configuring storage.

https://help.fortinet.com/fsiem/7-1-4/Online-Help/HTML5_Help/Configuring_Storage.htm

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Waloo5
New Contributor III

Hello @ozkanaltas 

Thx for you reply, I have seen this document and it's explain that for creating EventDB Online storage there is two case : 

Case 1: If your deployment is on all-in-one

Case 2: If your deployment has Worker nodes, then you must configure event database on NFS. 

My question is: I'm in Case 1 and want to configure eventDB on NFS. it's possible or not?

Amir
Amir
ozkanaltas

Hello @Waloo5 ,

In my opinion, you can use NFS with your all-in-one deployment. Because all-in-one deployment covers workers or collector nodes.  

Also, I have an all-in-one deployment I can change my storage type local to nfs. 

image.png

Waloo5
New Contributor III

thanks for the information

Amir
Amir