Use the following command to do this from the CLI:
#execute ha disconnect FGT90D3Zxxxxxxxx internal 192.168.1.99 255.255.255.0
This command will disconnect the FortiGate with the serial number FGT90D3Zxxxxxxxx, it is going to set up the internal interface with the IP 192.168.1.99 and netmask 255.255.255.02) Use the following procedure for versions V5.6 to V6.2:
- Log to the master unit.
- Go to system HA, the list of units in the cluster will be displayed.
- Select the unit to disconnect, and Click on the button:
- Once done, select the interface to be configured on the pop-up window.
- Configure the IP address and netmask.
After the unit is disconnected the HA mode is changed to standalone, all interface IP address of the unit are set to 0.0.0.0 except the interface that is configured and it will have all management acess options enable.
- Select 'OK'. The cluster responds as if the disconnected unit has failed.Use the following command to do this from the CLI:#execute ha disconnect FGT800Dxxxxxxxx internal 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0This command will disconnect the FortiGate with the serial number FGT800Dxxxxxxxx, it is going to set up the internal interface with the IP 192.168.1.2 and netmask 255.255.255.0
Wireless client load balancing
Technical Note: How FortiGate can block Duolingo in different ways. Blocks web application.
Technical Note: Application Control with Explicit Proxy policy error
The Fortinet Security Fabric brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive cybersecurity protection for all users, devices, and applications and across all network edges.
Copyright 2023 Fortinet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.