I've attached the output your requested Roman and Jordan. Thanks for your help.
Nothing really obvious for me. I tried opening the policy and then clicking ok (no changes) and again (no changes) same result both times. I tried Edge instread of Firefox too- no changes there either.
Interestingly I can delete policies- I just tried deleting a couple of unused policies and that worked fine (highlighted from the "IPv4 Policy" list and then just delete.
Any other ideas?
Hi Andy, we've tried with several FGTs and were unable to reproduce your issue. Looks like it's specific to your config after upgrade. From your CLI debug output, the CLI is rejecting the change (any policy edit save) from the GUI.
0: config firewall policy
0: edit 15
0: set ssl-ssh-profile "SSL Certs-Block Untrusted\\Invalid"
Here are a few other things to try:
1. Can you use the CLI to edit a policy? You can use the above commands to see further error reported by the CLI
2. Can you use the GUI to create new Policy? if not, please also include CLI and httpsd debug message
3. Does this happen to any policy edit via the GUI?
4. Can you check if your interfaces are correctly upgraded?
5. Which FGT model are you using? if possible, can you share your full config with us? you can email me the config at email@example.com
The Fortinet Security Fabric brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive cybersecurity protection for all users, devices, and applications and across all network edges.