Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dirkdigs
New Contributor

using multiple ssl certs on single server FortiWeb

this is with regards to a fortiweb VM

hello we have a server with multiple websites and multiple ssl certs in server policy it only allows a single cert to be attached.  is there a way to attach more than one ssl cert to a server policy?

5 REPLIES 5
abelio
SuperUser
SuperUser

Another policy with same vserver, different serverpool/protected hostnames and different certificate

You could also consider wildcard certificates in some scenarios with similar protection requirements.

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
dirkdigs

abelio wrote:

Another policy with same vserver, different serverpool/protected hostnames and different certificate

You could also consider wildcard certificates in some scenarios with similar protection requirements.

I got this as Both sites use the "https" service

"Two policies can not use the same Virtual Server and same Service"

PS. What does protected hostnames used for? I have not been using this.......

dirkdigs

how does this work if i have two websites both on the same web server both using different ssl certificates?

the server is listening on 443 for both sites

how do i allow this connectivity through the fortiweb ?

sohrab7sm
New Contributor

I know you have to create policy per web site instead of per server. you should have multiple websites so you have policies and virtual servers as much as your websites. 

therefore you can choose appropriate cert file depend on the website in policies.  

Nikhil_Chaudhari

Hello,

Configure policy as HTTP Content Routing and add all content url with configuring SNI for the same it will work as expected.

Thanks

Nikhil Chaudhari
Nikhil Chaudhari
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors