Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
brahim
New Contributor

specification about load balancing

Hi,

I have 2 connection adsl, I want to configure load-balancing for these two connection.

I want to know how to configure load-balancing for these two connection ?

Also if there is controle over bandwidth, for exemple 30% pass over the wan1 ( connection 1 ) and 70% over the wan2 ( connection 2) ?

Finally it is possible to pass over the wan1 30%, and over wan2 70%, but only for few hours ( for exemple pass over the wan1 30% and over wan2 70% from 8 am until 12 am, and after 12am become 50% , 50%). 

Best Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
Joshua_MJ
New Contributor

Hi there.first of all I suggest that you can just have a look at this guide

http://docs.fortinet.com/...e-load-balance-521.pdf

brahim
New Contributor

Thanks for your post,

i read the book but i didn't found anything about control bandwidth.

best regards,

Joshua_MJ

One other thing that will solve the problem is if you can use forti Wan load balancer. Forti Wan is a device that you can deploy between your internal lan and wan links.However I`m not really sure about the quickest method that you can help.

brahim
New Contributor

ok, i will see. 

I especially like to know if there is an equipment which will allow to manage the time range for the load blancing as described in the subject.(pass over the wan1 30% and over wan2 70% from 8 am until 12 am, and after 12am become 50% for wan1 , and 50% for wan2). 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors