Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bry9099
New Contributor

show fsso logons

I recently upgraded our FG300C to v5.0,build3608 (GA Patch 7). Now when I go to User & Device->Monitor->Firewall, it does not show any FSSO logons. Even when I click the check box for " Show all FSSO Logons" . From the CLI, I can list the users, etc, and Log&Report->Event Log->User shows all the FSSO logon activity. I know the FSSO is working, otherwise I probably wouldn' t be able to get to this website to post this message. Anyone have an idea why it stopped showing in the monitor?
5 REPLIES 5
billp
Contributor

FYI -- I have a 600C, same firmware revision, and " Show all FSSO logins" works as expected. If the box has been up for a long time, maybe try a reboot?

Bill ========== Fortigate 600C 5.0.12, 111C 5.0.2 Logstash 1.4.1

Bill ========== Fortigate 600C 5.0.12, 111C 5.0.2 Logstash 1.4.1
neonbit
Valued Contributor

If you run ' diagnose debug authd fsso list' in the command line, can you see all the users populated and their correct groups?
bry9099
New Contributor

Yeah, when I run all the diagnose debug commands, they show what they are supposed to. FSSO is working correctly, its just the Monitor does not show anything. It worked before I upgraded the firmware. It' s not that big of a deal, I can still view the logs, but its just a little quicker to take a quick peek at the monitor to see if a user has been set as guest or not when they report being blocked from a website.
lukaszp
New Contributor

Hi, I had the same problem on the FortiGate 80C (FortiOS 5.0.6, 5.0.7), and this bug has been fixed in firmware version 5.2 (MR2). Regards, Lukasz Pawlowski
Dipen
New Contributor III

Works for me perfectly. On 5.0.5 / 5.0.7 and 5.2 as well.

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5

Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5 Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors