Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vinodu
New Contributor

send scheduled reports through mail

Dear all, Can any 1 please help me how to configure mail and send a scheduled report through the mail from fortianalyzer Thanks in advance Regards, vinodu.
1 REPLY 1
emorillo
New Contributor

In 5.0.3 Go to System settings> Advanced > Mail Settings > Create New (SMTP Server) Enter your SMTP Server details, Save (OK). Go to Reports > Advanced > Output Profiles > Create New (Output Profile) Enter profile name and description, subject and body of email, Click Add new Email recipient You will see the SMTP server you created before Enter " From" email (for me it worked only if I used the same email address used in SMTP server settings) Enter " To" email address. Click OK Go to Reports > Reports > Select existing report or right click and create new Select your desired report settings: Output profile (that you created above) Time period, Devices (for me it works only if I specify the device) Select schedule (daily, weekly, etc) Apply any filters, click Apply. If you want to test the email delivery you can change the schedule to " On Demand" and click " Run Now" Good luck!
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors