Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dorancemc
New Contributor

redirect or forward inside fortiweb

Hi, I have two sites inside my network, and every site is in same server. server: simpson.misite.com site1: homero.misite.com/server/homero/index.html site2: bart.misite.com/server/bart/index.html (homero and bart is one register dns cname to simpson.misite.com) How make a " forward" or " redirect" in the fortiweb, to make that my clients write in the browser " homero.misite.com" redirect to " homero.misite.com/server/homero/index.html" and when write in the browser " bart.misite.com" redirect to " bart.misite.com/server/bart/index.html" tks!
DoranceMC ITIL Certified 2011 LPI Junior Certified
DoranceMC ITIL Certified 2011 LPI Junior Certified
4 REPLIES 4
Dipen
New Contributor III

Redirection is a feature of ADC..Application Delivery Controllers like FortiBalancer.. FortiWeb is a purely WAF..Web Application Firewall with limited ADC features.... If you have multiple websites running on a single server you can definitely protect them using FortiWEB with separate Policy for each WebSite..however Redirection I am not sure...

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5

Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5 Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D
Courtney_Schwartz

Actually FortiWeb does have a few ADC features -- just only for HTTP. FortiWeb can redirect. Look under the Application Delivery menu.
Dipen

Thanks Indeed... FortiWeb has actually very good Application Delivery features... Looking for ward to enable them for our customers in addition to WAF.

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5

Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D

Ahead of the Threat. FCNSA v5 / FCNSP v5 Fortigate 1000C / 1000D / 1500D
yassine
New Contributor II

Hello dorancemc

did you find any solution to this issue ?

BR

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors