Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rhysperry111
Visitor

"Remote Access" tab hidden on Linux client - FortiClient 7.4 ZTNA+EMS

I'm currently testing out the trial version of FortiClientEMS 7.4, however I've been unable to use it to for one of the key purposes we would need it for - to configure VPN connections on FortiClient devices.

The device in question is running Ubuntu 24.10 with a FortiClient installer generated by the EMS. The FortiClient successfully registers and continuously syncs with the EMS, but despite having SSLVPN enabled within the EMS, and a tunnel defined, the "Remote Access" tab just does not show up at all.

Interestingly enough, the "Remote Access" tab is there *before* the user connects to the EMS, but once connected it goes away. Within the settings of FortiClient it also has "Enable SSL VPN Feature" unchecked, but there is no way to change this while connected to the EMS.

Everything works perfectly fine on Windows clients (which would end up being a small minority if we were to fully deploy FortiClient).

I'm kinda at a loss here as none of the logs seems useful. Does anyone know where to start looking to get to the bottom of the issue?

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors