Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
prince
New Contributor III

port fowarding

Hi Support,
I need to access my internal server machine through RDP with External pubic IP address . i created Virtual IP pool by selecting interface as my primary wan and mapped Internal machine IP with the external IP address and i enable port forwarding and map the port with TCP and in Port mapping type i selected one to one and i entered external server port to 3389 and map to IPv4 port to 3389.
In Firewall Policy i selected incoming interface as SDWAN which i mention as Virtual WAN link and outgoing interface as my lan and source i selected all and destination as my internal server IP and server all and disabled the Nat and enabled this policy.Firewall Policy.pngVirtual IP pool.png
now i cant able to connect remote desktop with my external IP address( public IP) can anyone help me

1 Solution
sw2090
SuperUser
SuperUser

Destination should be your VIP

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

View solution in original post

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
2 REPLIES 2
sw2090
SuperUser
SuperUser

Destination should be your VIP

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
prince
New Contributor III

thanks you for your Valuable solution. its helped me 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors