Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
itlinsinger
New Contributor

new assigned Offline Tokens not synchronized

A user already has an assigned and workintg token mobile/hardware. Then he forget's his token or it is damaged. Then we as administrators assign him another token. For the first login he has to have internet connection. But it only works with internet connection further on, because the offline token doesn't get synchronized. The only thing that works is manually delete the "old" offline tokens from the notebook.

8 REPLIES 8
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

This looks like a very specific behavior, what version of FAC and FAC agent are you running on this setup?

winagent.PNG

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
itlinsinger
New Contributor

FAC v6.4.4, build1028 (GA)

FAC Agent 5.1

ebilcari

FAC v6.4 will offer to download agent v4.2, is there a reason why you are using another agent version?

Can you do some test with the default agent version, does this behave the same?

agent.PNG

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
ebilcari

Based on the compatibility matrix all the agent version 4+ are supported by 6.4.4 but maybe not all of them are tested for this specific behavior.

- Emirjon
itlinsinger
New Contributor

Problem also appears with 4.2.

We had some othe problems, that's why we switched to 5.1.

ebilcari

You should proceed and open a ticket with TAC support. I searched internally and didn't find any reported issue for this specific scenario.

- Emirjon
itlinsinger

I already did that --> no solution. So I've tried my luck in this community.

ebilcari

If this behavior is easy reproducible and is affecting all the standard hosts (Windows PCs with default settings) the Engineering team will investigate and offer a solution for this scenario.
I did a check and there is 881462 (marked as resolved) that includes fixes for offline tokens on FAC and the agent itself. It is marked as solved for FAC 6.5.3 and Agent 5.1. You can open a new support ticket to get further details.

- Emirjon
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors