Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
brock
New Contributor

multiple subnet VPN

Client currently has multiple Cisco ASA 5505, site-to-site VPNS. I have configured the fortigate, and tested it and it works. The site to site VPN' s require their LAN subnet 192.168.168.0 and their VoIP network 192.168.10.0 to go over the VPN' s Remote networks are 15.0, 20.0, and 30.0 I have created the VPN tunnels with the wizard, and have multiple Phase 2 selectors. The main networks 15,20 & 30 work, but the VoIP network doesn' t work. It' s probably something to do with the policies, I have added the Phone network to the VPN policies, but I don' t think I did it right. What should I check
2 REPLIES 2
rickards
New Contributor

Just wrote a new post about this https://forum.fortinet.com/FindPost/114468 I have had the same issue, it is very difficult to get multiple subnets to work this way. One option is to use a larger subnet that covers all three or use more phase2 one for each subnet.

ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Please create one phase2 for each subnet behind the Cisco per phase1. No address names, address groups. Supernetting would be nice but usually not viable.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors