Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
badrgb
New Contributor III

issue with Hit Count and Last Used colums in Fortimanager

Hello,

I hope that someone can give some explination about my issue.

some rules in the Fortimanager have 0 Hit Count but I have a date in the colum Last Used, how can to explain that? Can someone explain that to me please? or it's just a bug?

Thank you 

1 Solution
badrgb
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay, but maybe it's can help anyone help me to understand this issue.

After investigation from another personne in the company, the data reported in the fortimanager is the data of the backup of the cluster and not the master FW. 

We investigate why some flows are go through the backup FW of the cluster and not the Master? because this cluster is an active-passive one.

Any idea from you?

thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ssudhakar
Staff
Staff

Hi there:

Can I know what version is your Fortigate and  Fortimanager running on ?

Thank you,

Hope

badrgb
New Contributor III

Thank you @ssudhakar  for your reply.

For the version of the Fortimanager is v6.0.8, and the Fortigate is FortiOS v6.0.9.

Thank you

ssudhakar

Hi there:

Thank you for the info.

Will you be able to post a snapshot of the rules that have 0 Hitcount , please ?

Thank you,

Hope.

badrgb
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm really sorry for the delay. for whats you asked me unforunately I can't post screenshot for my issue because it's classified information C3.

if it's can help I checked in the FW and I noticed that the colum os the Last Used is empty. In the Fortimanager i have an information (Last Used date XXXXX, with 0 hit, packet ...) and in the FW the Last Used is empty!!!!

Maybe a bug? any Idea?

badrgb
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay, but maybe it's can help anyone help me to understand this issue.

After investigation from another personne in the company, the data reported in the fortimanager is the data of the backup of the cluster and not the master FW. 

We investigate why some flows are go through the backup FW of the cluster and not the Master? because this cluster is an active-passive one.

Any idea from you?

thanks.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors