Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
damiri
New Contributor

integrating 250 POS devices over cellular network

Hi, have project where I need to propose solution. We need to propose: - firewall device - pc cards or cellular routers - POS system itself. It should be all in one desing with touch screen 12 or 15" since it has to fit in to news paper stand Haven' t done anything before like to so I will appriciate your input on selecting FG models as well as other equipment not related to Fortinet. I am thinking now about two choices: - 30B+Multitech router - 80C with internal card on both solutions I need to know is there any compatibility issues or any other problems ... Thanks, Damir
2 REPLIES 2
damiri
New Contributor

also I have to add that this is very, very price sensitive project (all they are but this one is more because some competition I am facing to)...
IPMAN
New Contributor

Do you get to earn the merchant account business as well? Feel free to give me a call if merchant account aspect is not a core business of yours. We can probably make some suggestions on the whole project. The money part of it is easy when you can bundle it in with the merchant account business and earn the revenue that way. Feel free to reach out to us if you still need help and we can show you how we would do it. Dustin Niglio www.pcilogistics.com 888.472.9564
Dustin Niglio Payment Logistics Limited pcidss@paymentlogistics.com www.pcilogistics.com
Dustin Niglio Payment Logistics Limited pcidss@paymentlogistics.com www.pcilogistics.com
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors