Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
engtt
New Contributor

how to see per IP based bandwidth

I am using foritnate 300c and here, dhcp is running. All of my users are getting IP automatically. I want to monitor IP address and per IP based bandwidth usage.
3 REPLIES 3
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

On the Dashboard enable both the Top Sessions and Per-IP Bandwidth Usage wigets. This will allow you to see at a glance which IP addresses are using up most of the bandwidth. From this you can check/drill down into sessions to see what kind of traffic is going on.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Just keep in mind that the top session holder does not always equal the top bandwidth user. Another option would be to use a opensource flow analyzer like ntop or enable sflow.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Silver
New Contributor

Dear All,

Am facing the same issues i cannot see per ip bandwidth usage on the dashboard. 

Firmware version 5 patch 11

Any help plz

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors