Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

get/show IPS list via CLI

Can anyone advise me on the method to list which IPS signatures are enabled via the CLI? Using config ips group file_transfer I can then do a show, which will show me the signatures that have been modified, but not the signatures that are enabled by default and not modified. From the same branch I can do a get but that shows only the list of signatures in the group and not any attributes (such as status). If I do config rule <signature.name>, the get command will then show the attributes for the single signature. What I' d like to be able to do is to essentially output the Intrusion Protection ' policy' as a list so that I could, at the very least, see what signatures are enabled and their action. Thanks in advance. Bryan
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

OK. This is a last resort and not for the easily scared. It' s also not going to give you anything other than a text list of sorts. I also haven' t tried formatting much yet. So, sorry if it' s not helpful. But, if you back up the system config and open the file in a text editor, you can see all of the rules. You may be able to import it into excel and get more sense out of it. But I' m not sure.
Not applicable

Thanks. I' ve been working on parsing the config. I' ll see if I can use this for that, too. B
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors