Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
michellem812
New Contributor III

fsso-polling de-authenticates users

For anyone using fsso-polling only, are you finding any issues with users getting considered " logged off" during the day? I know this is a new thing for Fortigate and I like that I don' t have to install anything on the DC' s, but I' m wondering if this will really be the best solution. I' m running a 1240b at the latest 5.0.3 and I login to my computer/domain around 8am and by 3pm it shows that I have logged off (via the logs on the FG disk). I will have to check some more on this and I will open a support ticket, I just wondered if anyone else was seeing the same thing when using just fsso-polling.
1 REPLY 1
Rick_H
New Contributor III

I saw similar behavior in 4.3.8. I had a default UTM profile that both unauthenticated and " general" authenticated users received so 95% of my users never noticed. However, it was a persistent problem to IT and a few other key users that had a different set of UTM permissions. I ended up allowing the FSSO Agent to install the DC agents and the problem largely went away. I saw virtually no impact to the performance of my DCs (whether they were physical or virtual).
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors