Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
unknown1020
New Contributor III

fsso agent on Windows AD

I have a question, I have two computers FG-A and FG-B: The fsso agent was already configured and synchronized on the FG-A device.I recently configured the same fsso agent on the other FG-B and I already synchronize, the groups created in the AD are already shown on the FG-B.However, when the policies are created in the FG-B, it does not work, that is, it does not show any records.

note: there is an ipsec between the two FGs

Do you know what my mistake would be?

3 REPLIES 3
lmarinovic
Staff
Staff

Hello,

So you have two computer with FSSO Collector Agent as I understood, computer with FG-A and FG-B.

Configuration is synced between collector agents.

Can you explain on what polices do you mean? And also where the records are not shown? On Collector Agent FG-B or on FortiGate later from FG-B?

Best regards,

Lazar

Best regards

Lazar Marinovic
unknown1020

no, I'll explain.
I have an fsso agent already installed on my server and this agent is synchronized with my firewall A.
What I want is to configure the same fsso agent in my other firewall, I opened a case with tac and it recommended me to do it that way, in order not to install another fsso agent.
Since I have my ipsec, both firewalls communicate and my fg-b firewall has communication with the server where the agent is installed.

lmarinovic
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Then that is correct way. Both of FortiGate's will have the same database from same FSSO Collector Agent.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Best regards,

Lazar

Best regards

Lazar Marinovic
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors