Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pbednar
New Contributor

fortilink topology

Hi,

I would like to ask if this simple topology is supported. No redundancy needed, I just want to  manage switches from fg unit and be able to use Security Fabric features

fg-elba.png

Thanks

Bednar

1 Solution
scan888
Contributor

Hi

Yes that topology is possible.

Just connect the first switch (FS124) to the FortiGate and than the Tier 2 and Tier 3 Switches.

Wait a couple of minutes. Each switches should enable the uplink automatically.

Regards

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Like" and mark the solution.

View solution in original post

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Like" and mark the solution.
2 REPLIES 2
scan888
Contributor

Hi

Yes that topology is possible.

Just connect the first switch (FS124) to the FortiGate and than the Tier 2 and Tier 3 Switches.

Wait a couple of minutes. Each switches should enable the uplink automatically.

Regards

scan888
Contributor

Hi @pbednar 

If my help is the correct answer for you, please mark it as solution and help other community member. :)

Thank you.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors