Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rezafathi
Contributor II

fortigate log analyzer software

Hi,

My 200F FGT does not have hard disk. So which software is best to have logs with a great user friendly interface? Free or paid ones.

Reza F.
Reza F.
1 Solution
Cajuntank

The one outside of FortiAnalyzer that comes to mind that you can investigate would be FastVue if you want something GUI. In regards to free, first one that comes to mind is PRTG (free version gives you up to 100 sensors), but this will be more of a SNMP & Syslog reporting only and will be harder to glean information from comparatively.

FortiAnalyzer is well worth the investment in my opinion. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
abarushka
Staff
Staff

Hello,

You may consider to use FortiAnalyzer. FortiAnalyzer is logging and reporting product which natively supports FortiGate and other Fortinet products.

Here is demo:

https://www.fortinet.com/demo-center/fortianalyzer-demo

FortiGate
rezafathi

Yes i know fortianalyzet.can you introduce another software?

Reza F.
Reza F.
abarushka

Hello Reza,

FortiManager can be also used for logging purposes, however logging and reporting is not a primary use case of this product.

FortiGate
Cajuntank

The one outside of FortiAnalyzer that comes to mind that you can investigate would be FastVue if you want something GUI. In regards to free, first one that comes to mind is PRTG (free version gives you up to 100 sensors), but this will be more of a SNMP & Syslog reporting only and will be harder to glean information from comparatively.

FortiAnalyzer is well worth the investment in my opinion. 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors