Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
KAIBENSON
New Contributor

fortigate 60d Nat/Firewall configuration problem

Hi

We´re using the 60d as a internal network firewall in combination with a fritz box cable modem.

The fritzbox is connected to isp with it´s own firewall. Switch connected to fritzbox all office windows computers and

wlan guests because our ftp webswerver too. Ip range is 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 fixed. Classic config.

The 60d is connected wan-side to the switch and our production macs connected to the internal 60d switch, 5 of them and

2 windows pc´s. Ip range here is 192.168.254.1 to 192.168.254.254 also fixed.

Static Route and Ip4 policies configured how described in the nat getting started manual.

Internet connection and internal acessibility of all the macs connected to the 60d works fine.

Now the problem i dint´found a solution for it:

There is no possibility for our PC´s (Windows7 Win10),  to access the server  with smb, http works for configuration.

I think it´s a firewall configuration error but i couldn´t find to find a way to enable smb for the pc because with mac os

(high sierra) there is no problem to access smb based connections to the ftp server.

Sorry for my poor english and thank you for further informations about.

Kaibenson

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors