Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dirkdigs
New Contributor

forticlient profile

how do i setup a forticlient profile file with the new versions of forticlient? i would like to make it very easy for the end users . i do not want them to have to input any server name , server ip, or login information in order to connect . just simply click the profile file. is this possible? what version is recommended for the frticlient. i do not need any AV or parental control. i do need support for windows 8 and windows 8.1
3 REPLIES 3
dirkdigs
New Contributor

how do i distribute a pre-configured forticlient ?
oheigl
Contributor II

Hi Dirk, if you want to rollout a preconfigured FortiClient to your clients, you should use the repackaging tool which is available in the same folder on the FTP (FortiTools.zip) I hope you have a FortiClient license, otherwise this tool will not work. Once you have that, you can configure one FortiClient all the way you want, export the configuration, and then create a new MSI package with this configuration. This MSI can then be installed on your clients via SCCM or GPO
syscontech
New Contributor

Hey everyone can you please define me what is client vpn provisioning?? and i am confused about using forticlient through my LAN network. How and what will work please explain.??? Looking forward to good response from you all members. Cheers :p
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors