Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jmad
New Contributor

forticlient 6.4 - unable to access image servers

Hi,

Is there someone having the offline installer of VPN client? i'm trying to install forticlient 6.4 (latest) but it's showing unable to access image servers.

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Lsg
New Contributor

I have de same problem. Not the first time !

Image server down ? 

Too many connections ?

jongyrocka
New Contributor

Same issue here! :( :(

Neonpan

Hello, 

The same problem in LTU.

I tried with these online installers:

FortiClientOnlineInstaller_6.0

FortiClientVPNOnlineInstaller_6.4

sindufo

Hello,  The same problem in SPAIN. I tried with these online installers:   FortiClientVPNOnlineInstaller_6.4

What's the problem?

Anthony_Rawlison
New Contributor

Having the same issue with one of our customers. Called support and was told that "they are working on it"!

Jason_Russell
New Contributor

Going to add my "Me Too!" here. Attempted on 3 PC's at 2 locations, all the same issue, cannot access image server. Will see if support can give an ETA, but not hopeful. 

asp08187
New Contributor

I'm getting the same error while tryin to install ForticlientOnlineInstaller 6.0. I've tried on multiple PCs by disabling firewall & proxy settings. Still the same issue.

dssdaddsa232323
New Contributor

HELP I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP

slpo04
New Contributor

I understand your need for the FortiClient 6.4 offline installer. However, it's essential to obtain software installers from trusted and official sources to ensure security and reliability. I recommend reaching out to Fortinet's official website or customer support to obtain the correct offline installer for your Windows 7 Professional 64-bit system. They can provide you with the appropriate and safe installation files, for further detail: usaudiovisuals

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors