Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kinmun
New Contributor II

fortianalyzer disk usage

i am getting the following error on my fortianalyzer VM "Log disk usage reached 99%, over threshold 80%"

how do i clear the log files to clear the disk usage ?

6 REPLIES 6
chall_FTNT
Staff
Staff

The fact that you reached this point is unusual.  Either somehow, your quota is over-subscribed (perhaps after a firmware upgrade) or quota enforcement is delayed.

To correct in the short run, chose 1 or more of the following:

1. Configure global automatic deletion

2. Reconfigure Log Storage Policy

3. Manually Delete Log Files from Log Browse

Chris Hall
Fortinet Technical Support
chall_FTNT

Or since it is a VM, add a new virtual disk & use lvm extend to expand your disk storage!

Chris Hall
Fortinet Technical Support
kinmun
New Contributor II

manage to clear the log files and extend the disk 

rabzy
New Contributor

Hello guys, I need help with fortianalyzer logs. I have Adoms enabled on the analyzer and logs are going into them. But the root Adom is also getting logs and the utilization is too high. Are logs meant to also go into the root adom when all my devices are attached to the Adoms

tsimeonov_FTNT

The logs may got to root , if a device has  been registered or "temporary" registered into root adom   and later it has been moved to another adom. There is no firmware version provided in the post, but try to rebuild root adom DB if the following command is availible: #exec sql-local rebuild-adom root

dkraljevich

Great! problem solved with link 

https://help.fortinet.com...%2520settings%7C_____1

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors