Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ghobashy01
Visitor

firmware download for 30E

Hello,

by accident I formatted  the firewall FortiGate 30E, and for sorry I don't have a business account to download the firmware.

i need to boot the device to work on it for studying, so please any one can help me to download the firmware ?

2 REPLIES 2
johnathan
Staff
Staff

Unfortunately we are not allowed to provide firmware to users without a support contract.
Depending on how you formatted it, the backup partition may still be available for you to boot off of. 
See this article (option [B]): https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/FortiGate-BIOS-variations-and-firmware-loading-options/t...

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."
DPadula
Staff
Staff

Hi Ghobashy01
Be aware that FGT30E will be out of support soon. It doesn't support any firmware higher than 6.x. 
If you are using it just to get used to FortiGate commands it is ok, but if you are planning to use/test any feature available on 7.x or higher you won't be able to do. 

Regards
DPadula
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors