Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ahmadking22
New Contributor III

find registration code

hello

I have FortiGate 100F before 8 months when I buy this device I get contract registration code from supplier now I need this number can I find this Number from FortiGate GUI or CLI 

Thanks

king
king
1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @ahmadking22 ,

If you click the entitlement area on the device page on the support portal, you can see your contract number. 

But if you want the registration code for that contract, you can create a case with customer services. They can provide you. 

image.png

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
4 REPLIES 4
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @ahmadking22 ,

You can find registration code on support portal.

support.fortinet.com

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
ahmadking22

I can not find any registration code from portal

king
king
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @ahmadking22 ,

If you click the entitlement area on the device page on the support portal, you can see your contract number. 

But if you want the registration code for that contract, you can create a case with customer services. They can provide you. 

image.png

ahmadking22

thanks sir

king
king
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors