Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tante
New Contributor

configuring yubikey 4 for a Fortiwifi 60e v6.4.11 build2030 (GA)

Is there a how-to on configuring yubikey 4 on a Fortiwifi 60E for a second MFA on VPN? Is it done in the CLI? I am also  using the fortinet vpn client 6.0.10.0297. Thanks for any insight.

1 Solution
funkylicious

It's a separate product, which can act as a RADIUS Server for FortiGate and be integrated with AD, which can be used, among other things, to provide 2FA with either FortiToken HW or SW, SMS or 3rd party products, like Yubikey.

geek

View solution in original post

geek
5 REPLIES 5
funkylicious
SuperUser
SuperUser

I know you can import it into FortiAuth and use it for SSLVPN that way, but I dunno if you can configure it directly on the FGT.

geek
geek
tante

Thanks for the reply. I have been using Fortinet for a while but am a noob on Fortiauth. Is it a paid subscription or do you now of a how-to to configure it?

funkylicious

It's a separate product, which can act as a RADIUS Server for FortiGate and be integrated with AD, which can be used, among other things, to provide 2FA with either FortiToken HW or SW, SMS or 3rd party products, like Yubikey.

geek
geek
tante
New Contributor

Cool. I'll dig further in that direction. Thanks!

funkylicious

geek
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors