Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Or_CCIE
New Contributor

complete FCP security network

hey guys.

I have passed in january fortigate administrator 7.2

I want to complete now the fcp and I studied faz.

which exam can I pass to complete the fcp.

there is on pearson vue two exams :

Fortinet Analyazer 7.4 or Fortinet Analyazer 7.2

is that matter which one I will pass ? 

thanks for the help :) 

1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor III

Hello @Or_CCIE ,

Yes, this is enough for completing FCP-Network Security. 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
4 REPLIES 4
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor III

Hello @Or_CCIE ,

Normally doesn't matter which version you complete.  But when I reviewed the fcp-network security page, I saw only the Fortianalyzer 7.4 exam is available. Because of that probably you can't enter version 7.2.

https://training.fortinet.com/local/staticpage/view.php?page=fcp_network_security

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Or_CCIE

so If I complete faz 7.4 with my nse 4 (administrator 7.2) that's enough for fcp security network ? 

thanks again for the answer

ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor III

Hello @Or_CCIE ,

Yes, this is enough for completing FCP-Network Security. 

SabtainSaleem
New Contributor II

Setting up a complete FCP security network can definitely be complex! It’s great that you’re reaching out for help—this community is full of valuable insights. I’d recommend reviewing your configuration for any gaps or areas where security policies could be tightened. Best of luck with the setup, and I’m sure you’ll get some helpful advice here!

SabtainSalem
SabtainSalem
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors