Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
piaakit1210
New Contributor III

cloudflair cdn proxy forward to fortigate to connect SSL VPN not work

Dear All,

One of our customer is using cloudflair with cdn proxy forward to fortigate to connect SSL VPN, and the web portal could connect and login without any issue, but when its connect via the forticlient , its doesn't seen to reach the gateway with the following warning, but sometime its could connect, does any know seen such issue ? any help would be appreicated, Thanks 

unable to establish the vpn connection. the vpn server may be unreachable. (-16)  

9 REPLIES 9
Stephen_G

Hello piaakit1210,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
Stephen_G

Hello piaakit1210,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
piaakit1210
New Contributor III

thank you

fatihseyligli

Hello,

Can you please try to try to disable TLS 1.0 / 1.1 in internet options if it's already enabled?

By the way, which version of FortiClient you're using currently?

Thanks & Regards

hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @piaakit1210,

Can you doublecheck and make sure the correct Remote Gateway and port are configured in FortiClient settings. Have you tried from a different computer and FortiClient version?

Regards, 

piaakit1210
New Contributor III

sorry for late reply, i was using forticlient 7.2.3, and i double checked the port are correctly configurated in forticlient, and already disabled TLS 1.0 / 1.1 in internet options

keith 

hbac

Hi @piaakit1210

Please run packet captures on the FortiGate and replicate the issue to see if it actually reaching the Fortigate or not. Assuming you are using port 10443 for SSLVPN. 

di sniffer packet any 'port 10443' 4 0 l 

Regards, 

piaakit1210
New Contributor III

sorry i,m new in fortigate, can you guide me how to do packet capture in fortigate, is below correct ?

packet capture - wan1 -

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors