Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
goodfortinet
New Contributor

can not config anti-repay in fortigate 7.4.3 vm version

i want to config "set anti-replay strict" ,but when i show this configure,But when I checked the configuration, I couldn't find the content of my configuration. Is it due to VM licensing reasons? Or is it a problem with my configuration? If it's a configuration issue, how should I configure it

企业微信截图_17139558624606.png

2 Solutions
nweckel
Staff
Staff

Hello goodfortinet,

'anti-replay strict' setting is the default setting. It will not show in 'show system global' as only non-default settings will be displayed. You can display all settings with command 'get system global'.

You can check in cli reference for default settings

View solution in original post

hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @goodfortinet,

To see all the settings, you need to run "show full". It is also possible to use 'grep'. For example: 

show full | grep replay

Regards,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
nweckel
Staff
Staff

Hello goodfortinet,

'anti-replay strict' setting is the default setting. It will not show in 'show system global' as only non-default settings will be displayed. You can display all settings with command 'get system global'.

You can check in cli reference for default settings

goodfortinet

thank you very much

hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @goodfortinet,

To see all the settings, you need to run "show full". It is also possible to use 'grep'. For example: 

show full | grep replay

Regards,

goodfortinet

thank you,According to your method, after testing, I can see the default "anti replay strict" sets.

pminarik
Staff
Staff

You already got the answer, so just a small note for future reference: A non-available command will give an explicit error when you try setting it.
Example:

image.png

[ corrections always welcome ]
goodfortinet

thank for your reply

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors