Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kawars
New Contributor

after upgrade of 70F

Dear all

after upgrading the device 70f it restart and never open again only i can see the Fortinet logo light and power light nothing else even the firewall 70f i got it from RMA  also it had same problem after upgrade it wont boot or work so now i have 2 devices 70f same issue i tried to connect to console but seems not connecting .tried power off or reset nothing make the device work again . I want to know if this common issue before i send them to RMA.

1 REPLY 1
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

It is possible that 2 devices are faulty but very unlikely. Could you please verify the console settings are matching with the recommendation in below article and check again?

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-How-to-connect-to-the-FortiGate-console-po...

Regards,
Suraj
- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors