Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kinmun
New Contributor II

access to netflix error

recently my users noticed that they cannot access netflix any more.

will get streaming error when accessing the content.

is this due to fortinet or some other reasons?

we dont used to have this error before.

"streaming error"

you seems to be using an unblocket or proxy. please turn off any of these services and try again.

for more help, visit 

error code:M7111-5059

3 REPLIES 3
alpat
New Contributor

Yes, same here I also got streaming error constantly on the following to resolve the error code rge-1001 eventually I reinstall the spectrum app & again install it followed instructions are not enough to rectify the error. suggest more.  

carolineparker
New Contributor

The error code: M7111-1931-404 is a concern that you might find while watching Netflix videos. That will happen on your desktop, smart TV, or mobile phone. The mistake arrives with the notification “an unexpected error has occurred.” Reload the tab, sorry, then try again. This error can be fixed by clearing the cookies from the browser.  
carolineparker

I have found out the solution. It will help you in removing different types of error which occurs while trying to stream on netflix. If clearing the cookies didn't worked out. Check out this article. They have explained the problem with an effective solution. I hope this works out for you all.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors