Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sysadmteh
New Contributor

Worse Technical Support

i had to purchase Firewall for my company with 3 branches and my friend suggest me to go with Fortinet UTM.Now after 15 days getting some issue for which i logged a ticket number 3445986 on 21 August 2019.But did not get any response from Technical Team after 5 days.What will happen in case when any critical condition will arise. So i now i decided i would not procure this product for my other branches and not to recommend  to any my circle in future.

2 Solutions
Admin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

The Fortinet Support team tried to contact you on August 22nd at the email address which you used to create your initial chat session.  However, email was returned to us with a permanent fatal error: The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Please send me a private message to confirm the email address we should be using.

regards,

Admin 

View solution in original post

Elthon_Abreu

Don`t be newbie man... Just pick up your phone and make a call to support if you need urgency.

Elthon Abreu FCNSA v5

View solution in original post

Elthon Abreu FCNSA v5
8 REPLIES 8
Admin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

The Fortinet Support team tried to contact you on August 22nd at the email address which you used to create your initial chat session.  However, email was returned to us with a permanent fatal error: The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Please send me a private message to confirm the email address we should be using.

regards,

Admin 

Elthon_Abreu

Don`t be newbie man... Just pick up your phone and make a call to support if you need urgency.

Elthon Abreu FCNSA v5

Elthon Abreu FCNSA v5
Morealux
New Contributor

It doesn't work well if it breaks and no one is there to fix it. Especially in active productive businesses.

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

yeah people see scared to pick up the phone and to call ;)

Ken Felix

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

emnoc wrote:

yeah people see scared to pick up the phone and to call ;)

Ken Felix

Yeah, they might get CoVid. 

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
sw2090
Honored Contributor

well one could simply log int o support portal and check the ticket if there comes no mail....

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
lunhas2k4
New Contributor II

I personally have been very satisfied with the quality of support, be it chat, ticket or on the phone. If you need help contacting support let me know, I will help you out.

Do deploy other Fortigates to the other sites and see about getting some training on Fortigate and look at the possibility of having a FortiManager.

Carlitos loves firewalls

NSE4 (5.4,6.0)

NSE5 (Fortimanager 6.0, Fortianalyzer 6.0)

NSE7 (Enterprise Firewall 6.0)

Carlitos loves firewalls NSE4 (5.4,6.0) NSE5 (Fortimanager 6.0, Fortianalyzer 6.0) NSE7 (Enterprise Firewall 6.0)
micahawitt
New Contributor III

maybe this should be "Worse User Inquiry"?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors