Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Oberon
New Contributor

Win7 - Forticlient - Panda AV

Note: Windows 7 (x32/x64) with FortiClient (only VPN Feature) 4.1.2.0138 (and also older builds) seem to have a problem with Panda AV 2010. Does anybody else have had similar problems? kr Ralph
Private Use: Fortigate-50B, 4.00-MR3, NAT/IPsec-VPN/SSL-VPN
Private Use: Fortigate-50B, 4.00-MR3, NAT/IPsec-VPN/SSL-VPN
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

Yes, quite similar: I am using Win7 x64 and FC 4.1.2.0138, too, but a different AV software: Avira AntiVir. There is a conflict between them: All HTTP traffic is blocked when both of them are loaded. Other Internet services are not affected though. It sucks - I can either run FC or the " WebGuard" function of Avira, but not both of them. The Webfilter of FC is disabled. Anyone any idea what' s wrong? G*
Not applicable

I' m having the same issue on Windows 7 32-bit with FortiClient 4.1.2.138 installed with only the IPSEC VPN option and running Avast Anti-virus with the Web Shield enabled. Any updates or recommendations? Disabling the Avast Web Shield allows me to browse the web, but I hate the idea of having to do this every time I connect to my clients site.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors