Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
RyanB
New Contributor

WiFi Access with Disclaimer Page

We have recently purchased a FortiGate 300C and I am working on setting up public wifi access on it. I would like for guests to only go to a disclaimer page and not have to enter credentials to gain access. I have configured a SSID using Captive Portal security mode. I' ve created a guest user and added it to a guest user group. On the SSID, I' ve selected the appropriate user group. On the Policy setting, I created a Firewall policy of subtype Address and checked the Disclaimer option. When joining the Public WiFi, users are still being prompted to enter a user name and password. Need some guidance on the best way to set this up. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
RyanB
New Contributor

This has been resolved. Needed to set security on SSID to Open which is only configured through the CLI.
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

This has been resolved. Needed to set security on SSID to Open which is only configured through the CLI.
WiFi open security can also be enabled on the " Features" page in 5.0.3. Under System->Config->Features, enable " Wireless Open Security" .
RyanB

I don' t see that option available on the 300c I have.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors