Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
maxikensega29
New Contributor

Why is it so hard to buy a Forticonverter license?

I've been trying to purchase a license to upgrade my firewall to a new one for over a month. Is there an easier way to obtain this mystical product?

Can I just use the temp free trial in the interim?

Been using CDW.

10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
1 REPLY 1
aahmadzada
Staff
Staff

Hi, 

Fortinet has launched a new FortiConverter Service which can be purchased with new “E” Firewall Models and VMs:
-          This new Service is called FortiConverter Service for FortiGate and typically has SKU of FC-10-XXX-189-XXX
-          The new Service provides a one-time configuration migration service and supports the migration of configuration from the customer’s existing FortiGate to a new FortiGate product. (An example being FortiGate-3700D to FortiGate-3980E)
-          The configuration migration service can be purchased by contacting your Fortinet Sales Representative or authorized Fortinet reseller/distributor. For more contact information please send a request through the link and a representative will get in touch with you: https://www.fortinet.com/corporate/about-us/contact-us.html

Ahmad
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors