Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ScottH
New Contributor

Whitelist Emails Coming from Salesforce

Hello,

Our company uses an online service called Salesforce for CRM.

Currently we use our own mail server, and have everything configured properly internally for email.

Salesforce (external) sends emails on behalf of people, to either themselves or to other employees of the company. The emails coming from Salesforce are sent from @company.com email addresses, and are un-authenticated. There is no DKIM entry to verify the emails as legitimate.

Salesforce provides a list of IPs we can whitelist in order to allow the emails through, although after trying this they are still getting caught in the spam filter.

After looking at the spam filter they are not getting through due to "Bounce Verification Discard" and "Access Control-Reject".

Is there anything I can do to allow these emails through? Essentially anything coming from the specified IP addresses should get through, regardless of any spam check failures.

Summary:

Salesforce sends an email from johndoe@company.com to johndoe@company.com saying he has performed a certain action, simply as a reminder. The email being sent fails pretty much all security checks and by all means should be considered spam as its unauthenticated and being sent from the wrong IP. I would like to allow this email through based on a list of IPs I provide. I've tried using the IP whitelist and it did not work.

1 REPLY 1
Pritam1996
New Contributor

The Indian monetary help industry is seeing fast development. With fintech firms flooding from the fringe into the standard, it's prompting an inviting difference in how scores of Indians pay, bank, acquire, contribute, and safeguard themselves.
Salesforce Course in Pune

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors